Cooking Time: 25 Minutes + Marinating Time
1 pound beef steak
1 cup dry Italian wine
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 bay leaf
1 red chili pepper, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, shredded
1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 small onion, chopped
1. Place the beef, wine, tomatoes, bay leaf, chili pepper, garlic, olive oil, black peppercorns, and
Worcestershire sauce in a ceramic bowl. Allow the beef to marinate for at least 3 hours.
2. Pound the meat with the flat side of a mallet. Divide the remaining ingredients between the beef steaks;
roll them up and secure with toothpicks.
3. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 400 degrees F. Press the “Start” key. Place
aluminum foil onto the drip pan.
4. When the display indicates “Add Food”, place the beef in the air fryer oven perforated pan. Reserve the
5. Cook the beef rolls for about 20 minutes, basting them with the marinade occasionally.
6. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info431 Calories,27.5g Fat,13.9g Carbs,33.1g Protei.