Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
4 (5-oz) halibut fillets, lightly salted
2 tbsp olive oil, for coating
½ cup pistachios, unsalted and finely ground
1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp thyme, chopped
1 tsp basil, finely chopped
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt, ground
Black pepper, ground
1. Warm the oven to 350°F gas mark 4. Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil, set it aside.
2. Dry the halibut fillets with paper towels and place them on the baking sheet.
3. Coat the dried halibut fillets with olive oil.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add the finely ground pistachios, chopped parsley, chopped thyme, finely chopped
basil, ground Himalayan pink salt, and ground black pepper, mix to combine.
5. Spoon the pistachio and herb mixture onto the halibut fish, spreading it out so the tops of the halibut fillets are covered.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until the halibut flakes when pressed with a fork
7. Serve warm.
Nutritional Value: Calories 262; Fat 11g; Carbohydrates 4g; Protein 32g