Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 pound (454 g) green beans, trimmed
2 red bell peppers, strips
1 onion, sliced
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dried dill
1 teaspoon dried oregano
4 (4-ounce / 113-g) halibut fillets
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to a heat of 400ºF (205ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the green beans, bell peppers, onion, lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil, dill, and
3. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the vegetables to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, leaving the
juice behind in the bowl.
4. Gently place the halibut fillets in the bowl, and coat in the juice.
5. Transfer the fillets to the baking sheet, nestled between the vegetables, and drizzle them with any juice left
in the bowl.
6. Sprinkle the vegetables and halibut with the salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are just tender and the fish flakes apart easily.
Nutritional Value: Calories 235; Fat 9.1g; Carbohydrates 16.1g; Protein 23.9g