Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 tbsp. chili adobo sauce
1 tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 (2 1/2 to 3) pound cubed pork butt
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 cups beef broth
1, cut into wedges lime
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. In a bowl, mix pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt, chili powder, and sauce.
2. Melt the oil on Sauté in the Instant Pot.
3. Rub the pork with spice mixture.
4. Place pork and sear for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Add broth and close the lid.
6. Press Manual and cook 30 minutes.
7. Do a natural release and open.
8. Shred pork.
9. If you want crispy pork, then heat in a skillet until the pork is crisp.
10. Serve warm with cilantro garnish and fresh lime wedges.
Nutritional Value: Calories 570; Fat 35g; Carbohydrates 2g; Protein 55g