Serves: 20 – 25
10 tablespoons flax seeds
1 cup light agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups rolled oats
A pinch flaky sea salt (optional)
1 cup nut butter
2 cups golden raisins
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups mixed nuts of your choice, unsalted, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Place a sheet of parchment paper in the dish.
2. Place 4 tablespoons of flax seeds in a spice grinder and grind into a fine powder.
3. Add nut butter, 1 cup raisins, ground flaxseeds, agave nectar, vanilla, ½ cup water, and salt into a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add oats, 1 cup raisins, and remaining flax seeds into a bowl. Pour the pureed mixture and mix well.
5. Transfer into the baking dish, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle flaky salt if using, and press the mixture down.
6. Place the baking dish in the oven and set the timer for 30-45 minutes or until the top is dry and golden brown in color. Cool completely.
7. Remove from the baking dish and cut into 20 – 25 equal bars.
8. Place in an airtight container to store. Place a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper in between the layers. It can last for 3 days at room temperature or 8 – 10 days in the refrigerator.