Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 chard bunch, stemmed, leaves and stems cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, strips
1 pound (454 g) cod fillets cut into 4 pieces
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari or gluten-free soy sauce
½ tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to a heat of 425ºF (220ºC).
2. Cut four pieces of prepared parchment paper, each about 16 inches wide. Lay the four pieces out on a large
3. On each piece of paper, arrange a small pile of chard leaves and stems, topped by several strips of bell
pepper. Top with a piece of cod.
4. In a large-sized bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, vinegar, tamari, and honey. Top each piece of prepared fish
with one-fourth of the mixture.
5. Fold the parchment paper over so the edges overlap. Fold the edges over several times to secure the fish in
the packets. Carefully place the packets on a large baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Carefully open the packets, allowing steam to escape, and serve.
Nutritional Value: Calories 120; Fat 1g; Carbohydrates 8.9g; Protein 19.1g