Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
8 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
2 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Separate the biscuits and cut holes out of the center of each biscuit using a 1-inch round biscuit cutter;
place them on parchment paper. Brush them with melted butter.
2. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 350 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
3. Lower your biscuits into the baking pan.
4. Air fry your biscuits at 340 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, flipping them halfway
through the cooking time.
5. Mix the nutmeg, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
6. Roll the warm donuts onto the cinnamon sugar until well-coated on all sides. Bon appétit!
Info257 Calories,8.7g Fat,40g Carbs,4.5g Protei.