Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound cod fish fillet, cut into strips
8 small flour tortillas (or corn tortillas)
1/2 cup guacamole sauce
1. Whisk the egg with oregano in a shallow bowl.
2. In another shallow bowl, mix the seasoned breadcrumbs and olive oil.
3. Dredge the fish strips in the egg mixture. Then, dip the strips in the breadcrumb mixture, coating them
completely and shaking off any excess.
4. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 400 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
5. Arrange the fish strips on the air fryer oven perforated pan, making sure not to crowd them. Air fry the
fish for 10 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked.
6. Assemble your burritos with warm fish strips, tortillas, and guacamole sauce. Serve immediately and
Nutrition: Info339 Calories,7.8g Fat,38.4g Carbs,25.3g Protei.