Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 red onion, cut into wedges
4 whole-wheat tortillas
1. Select the “Roast” function and adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
2. Toss the chicken strips with olive oil, mustard, bell peppers, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper, and chili
3. Place the chicken and peppers in a baking pan. Place aluminum foil onto the drip pan.
4. When the display indicates “Add Food”, place the baking pan on the cooking tray.
5. Roast the chicken and peppers in the preheated air fryer oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken reaches
an internal temperature of 165 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
6. Assemble your fajitas with onion wedges and tortillas. Enjoy!
Nutrition: Info413 Calories,21.6g Fat,25.7g Carbs,28.8g Protei.