Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 ½ pounds eggplant, diced
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium head of garlic
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1/4 cup tahini
Coarse sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Toss the eggplant with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the head of garlic on a square piece of aluminum
foil; bring the foil up and around the garlic.
2. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
3. Arrange the eggplant and wrapped garlic on the parchment-lined air fryer oven perforated pan.
4. Air fry the eggplant and garlic for 20 minutes or until they are tender and cooked through. Once the garlic
is cool, gently squeeze on each clove (it will pop out of its skin).
5. Transfer the eggplant and garlic to the bowl of your food processor; add in the remaining ingredients and
blend until creamy and smooth.
6. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info135 Calories,11g Fat,8.7g Carbs,2.5g Protei.