Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 pound eggplant
1 teaspoon butter, melted
1 medium tomato, diced
1 sweet onion, diced
1 red chili pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, toss the eggplant with 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
2. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 390 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
3. Place the eggplant on the parchment-lined air fryer oven perforated pan.
4. Roast the eggplant for 10 minutes. Add in the tomato and onion and continue cooking for a further 5
5. Toss the roasted veggies with the remaining ingredients.
6. Bon appétit!
Info258 Calories,21.7g Fat,16.2g Carbs,2.5g Protei.