Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 pound 85% lean ground beef
1 tsp. Steak seasoning
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/2, sliced Onion
1/2 cup Sliced button mushrooms
1 cup Beef broth
2 oz. Cream cheese
1/4 cup Heavy cream
1/4 tsp. Xanthan gum
1. Mix egg, steak seasoning, and ground beef in a bowl. Make 4 patties and set aside.
2. Press Sauté and melt the butter.
3. Add mushrooms and onion and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Press Cancel and add beef patties, broth, and cream cheese to the Instant Pot.
5. Close the lid and press Manual.
6. Cook 15 minutes on High.
7. Do a natural release when done.
8. Remove the patties and set aside.
90. Add xanthan gum and heavy cream. Whisk to mix.
10. Reduce the sauce on Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
11. Press Cancel and add patties back to the Instant Pot.
Nutritional Value: Calories 420; Fat 30g; Carbohydrates 2g; Protein 25g