Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
1 (1¼ lb.) pork tenderloin, boneless and patted dry
Himalayan pink salt, ground
Black pepper, ground
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
1 Granny Smith apple, cored, seeded cut into wedges
½ red cabbage, thinly sliced and core removed
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
1 tbsp mint, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F gas mark 7.
2. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium heat until hot.
3. Rub the dried pork generously with ground Himalayan pink salt, ground black pepper, and the finely
4. Transfer the pork into the pan, and sear for about 10 minutes, until browned on all sides.
5. In a prepared large-sized mixing bowl, add the apple wedges, sliced cabbage, and sliced onion with the
remaining 1 tbsp of avocado oil. Scatter the mixture around the pork in the cast iron pan.
6. Place the large-sized pan into the oven, and roast for 10 minutes, until the pork is fully cooked, and the
vegetables are tender.
7. Put the cooked pork onto a cutting board and allow to rest.
8. Add the apple cider vinegar, chopped mint, and chopped parsley into the pan with the apple wedges and
cabbage and mix well.
9. Slice the already cooked pork and serve with the slaw.
Nutritional Value: Calories 263; Fat 11g; Carbohydrates 15g; Protein 28g