Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
1 pound ground chuck
Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 chili pepper, minced
4 hamburger buns
8 lettuce leaves
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
4 teaspoons mayonnaise
1. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 390 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper in the air fryer oven pan.
3. Mix the ground chuck, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion, garlic, and chili pepper until well
4. Shape the mixture into four patties and place them in a single layer in the air fryer oven perforated pan.
5. Air fry your hamburgers for 25 minutes. Assemble your hamburgers with warm patties, hamburger buns,
lettuce, mustard, and mayo.
6. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info375 Calories,17.8g Fat,25.8g Carbs,27.3g Protei.