Failed in CBSE compartment, can I apply as private candidate

I failed my maths compartment which was held on 16th july 2012, the next compartment will be in march next year. I want to know if I can give a private exam or can I repeat with a different optional subject or could I get provisional admission in a college till I give my second compartment, help me out.



You must be logged in to post a comment.