correction in marksheets

Respected sirmam

I am here to take your some precious time regarding the information of “CORRECTION IN MARKSHEETS”. Actually I have completed my 10th nd 12th from C.B.S.E. affliated institution of MORADABAD and there is some spelling mistake in my parent’s name. So I just want to know the procedure for making the correction in both mark sheets . I want to know the fast procedure as I need this correction urgently.

Roll no. Of class 10th – 5269563 (session 2007-2008)
Roll no. Of 12th – 5761689. (session 2009- 10)

I will be highly obliged to you
Kindly give me the direction for fast procedure

Thanking you

Yours sincerely



You must be logged in to post a comment.