Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 pound chicken fillets
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
4 ounces smoked bacon, diced
1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
1. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 360 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper in the air fryer oven pan.
3. Pat the chicken dry and season them with salt and black pepper.
4. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the remaining ingredients. Divide the stuffing between the chicken
fillets and roll them up.
5. Arrange the chicken rolls in the air fryer oven perforated pan.
6. Air fry the chicken rolls for about 10 minutes; flip it over and cook for 10 minutes longer or until the
chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
7. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info492 Calories,38.2g Fat,2.7g Carbs,33.2g Protei.