+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: failed in 12th 2 subjects

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010

failed in 12th 2 subjects

Respected Sir,
    good morning sir , hello sir i am Ajayraj from Rajkot (Gujarat) . Sir i failed in 2 subjects : Maths and Biology in 12th CBSE Exam 2010 due to illness during exams . Sir do i have to appear for only 2 subjects i have failed in ?? or i have to reappear for all Exams next year ??? .... Very urgently needed your answer . Waiting for positive Response . Thank You Sir .

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007

You have to repeat the year as you must pass atleast 5 subjects including one language.

You can apply from Nation Open School. Exam will be conducted in October and result will be out in December this year.

for more details visit www.nos.org
    Last edited by Basant pandey; 06-30-2010 at 04:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010

next year 12th as private or other ?/

Hello Sir m Ajay , Sir as i have failed in 2 subjects in 12th Science CBSE . i am thinking of reapting next year in all subjects . so for that do i have to appear as private candidate ?? ... so sir mine result of 12th that i will get next year after clearing 12th , would it be same as freshers of 12th as i m appearing all subjects ??? or if other then what all changes will i have in my results ??? and will i be eligible in merit list next year with all others ??? it would be equivalent as others ??? Sir i need ur help Urgently . Kindly give my right solutins . waiting for positive response . Thank You Sir .

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007

so for that do i have to appear as private candidate ??

>>> No You can get admission in same school in class 12 (if your marks sheet declares you FAIL)

... so sir mine result of 12th that i will get next year after clearing 12th , would it be same as freshers of 12th as i m appearing all subjects ???

>>> Yes, Your result card will be same as of freshers (first time appearing students). There will not be any remark stating that you are appearing second time. Don't worry about that.

or if other then what all changes will i have in my results ??? and will i be eligible in merit list next year with all others ??? it would be equivalent as others ???

>>> Yes, You will be eligible in merit list next year and it will be equivalent as others.

*There are some institutes that takes only those students who have cleared 12th class in first attempt. But i think, it will not harm you as such cases are rare.
    Last edited by Basant pandey; 07-01-2010 at 03:37 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010

your Suggestions!!!

Respected Sir ,
    Hello Sir i m Ajayraj frm rajkot (gujarat). Sir i have failed in 12th Science CBSE . So sir i am thinking of doing Diploma with next year all subjects Exams of 12th . so sir for doing my 12th next year . Do i have to appear as private candidate or as school or any other better options /?? . so sir for doing this both what all procedure do i have to do for my 12th exams??? and will my results be equivalent to other all students who will appear next year (Fresher's of 12th) ??? and in my certificate any changes would be made next year ???or any thing like that it will consider as second chance in getting addmission in colleges ??? will my merit would be made next year, if i do this type thing ??? nedded ur right sugesstions !!! waiting for positive response . Thank You Sir .
    Last edited by AjayrajZala; 07-02-2010 at 02:21 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010

Sugesstins !!

Sir I Am Failed In 2 Subjects In 12th CBSE Sci. . So Sir I Am Thinking Of Doing Diploma With All Subjects Of 12th Next Year . So For Giving My 12th Sci. CBSE Exams What All I Have To Do ? And What Would Be Better To Do For Giving My 12th Next Year?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010

help !!!

Hello Sir , Sir I Am Failed In 2 Subjects In 12th Science CBSE . So I Have Got Information That I Have To Give All Subjects Next Year Of 12th As A Private Candidate? So Is It Right ?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Again the same thing ...........

1. If your marks sheet declares you FAIL and your school is ready to take you in class 12 again, you can repeat class 12 (all subjects) as regular student and give annual exam in March 2011.

2. If you are unable to get admission in any school as regular student, you can do so as private candidate. Forms will be available in Mid-August from CBSE regional office for private admission.

3.In case the Marks sheet declares you FAIL but you are thinking to sit in only two subjects (in which you failed), you are wrong. You have to sit in all the subjects again. Forget previous result and prepare all the subjects again.

I hope the doubts are clear now...

If you have still any doubt, kindly let me know the following things :

1. your roll number
    2. year of appearing for annual examination.
    3. Your school name with complete address
    4. your doubts, clearly mentioned in points.

Best of Luck...............
    Last edited by Basant pandey; 07-02-2010 at 04:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010

My details

Respected Sir .
    Hello Sir my details are:- Ajayrajsinh B Jhala , roll no.:- 1204191 . school :- Rajkumar College Rajkot, opp. jim khana , Yagnik Road , Rajkot . 12th CBSE school . appeared in 2010 .

Sir my school says that you have to appear as a private candidate next year . as i am now decided to do Diploma with 12th all subjects next year as private candidate . because it would be in safer side as in case or by chanse if same happens next year due to illness , i could not give good exams then would be continuing my diploma . Sir do i am doing right things ??? what is ur suggestions ??? i got 70% in 10th CBSE . So sir is there any difference in doing as private candidate and regular schools ??? so if i do as private then my result would be made same as regular once ??? would it be any difference in doing as private and regular Student ??? nedded ur urgent help . waiting for positive response . Thank You Sir .

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

There is no difference in Marks sheet of a private and regular student. Both are same. You can give exam as private candidate. There is nothing to worry about that. You have to give your practical examination again at the examination center.

You can also apply from National Institute of Open Schooling. Exam will be conducted in October this year and result will be out by December 2010. Marks of any two subjects will be credited from your CBSE class 12 marks-sheet and you will have to give exam for only 3 subjects. It has equal value as of CBSE Board. for details visit www.nos.org

+ Reply to Thread