Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 pound ground pork
1 egg, whisked
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 hamburger buns, split
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4 large lettuce leaves
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1. Thoroughly combine the ground pork, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, dried parsley, salt, black pepper, and
2. Shape the mixture into four patties.
3. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 370 degrees F. Press the “Start” key. Place
aluminum foil onto the drip pan.
4. When the display indicates “Add Food”, place the pork burgers in the air fryer oven perforated pan. Cook
your burgers for about 8 minutes.
5. Flip the burgers over and continue to cook them for a further 8 minutes. Arrange your burgers with
hamburger buns, warm patties, mustard, lettuce, and onion.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition: Info532 Calories,25.2g Fat,45.5g Carbs,35.6g Protei.