Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 pound carrots, trimmed and halved lengthwise
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup cream of celery soup
2 tablespoons tahini
Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
1. Toss the carrots with olive oil.
2. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
3. Arrange your carrots on the parchment-lined air fryer oven perforated pan.
4. Air fry your carrots for 20 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
5. Next, puree the roasted carrots with the garlic, soup, tahini, salt, and cayenne pepper until everything is
6. Garnish your puree with red pepper flakes and herbs. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info136 Calories,8.1g Fat,14.9g Carbs,2.9g Protei.