Serving Size: 4
Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
4 tsp. Onion powder
2 tsp. Dried parsley
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Dried oregano
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 (2-pound) Chuck roast
1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
1 cup Beef broth
1/2 packet Dry ranch seasoning
1 stick Butter
1. Press Sauté and heat the Pot.
2. In a bowl, mix pepper, oregano, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and onion powder.
3. Rub seasoning onto the roast. Add oil the pot and place roast. Sear 5 minutes on each side.
4. Remove roast and set aside.
5. Add broth and deglaze. Place roast back into the Instant Pot. Sprinkle with ranch powder.
6. Place butter on top and add pepperoncini.
7. Close the lid and press Manual. Cook 90 minutes.
8. Do a natural release. Remove lid and remove roast.
9. Slice and serve.
Nutritional Value: Calories 561; Fat 33g; Carbohydrates 51g; Protein 5g