Serving Size: 6
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
2½ cups half-and-half
½ cup egg substitute
3 cups boiling water
¼ cup S1plenda
2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat oven to 325°F .
2. Lightly grease the 6 ramekins with cooking spray.
3. Combine half-n-half, egg yolks, Splenda, vanilla, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
4. Pour evenly into prepared custard cups.
5. Place the cups in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
6. Pour boiling water around the cup, careful not to splash it. Bake the cups for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Remove the cups from the large-sized pan and let them cool completely.
8. Cover and let cool overnight.
9. Drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
Nutritional Value: Calories 190; Fat 12g; Carbohydrates 10g; Protein 5g