Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
1 pound cooked ham, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 medium carrot, diced
3 scallion stalks, chopped
1 package wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cooked ham, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, carrot, and scallions.
2. Divide the mixture between wonton wrappers.
3. Fold each wonton in half. Bring up the 2 ends of the wonton to stick them together. Pinch the edges and
brush each wonton with the sesame oil.
4. Place the folded wontons on the air fryer oven perforated pan, making sure not to crowd them.
5. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 380 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
6. Air fry your wontons for 10 minutes or until they’re lightly browned.
7. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info359 Calories,8.2g Fat,47.1g Carbs,24.6g Protei.