Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
1 extra-firm tofu, cubed
1/2 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 pound green beans
1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
2. Select the “Air Fry” function and adjust the temperature to 395 degrees F. Press the “Start” key.
3. Arrange the tofu on the air fryer oven perforated pan, making sure not to crowd them.
4. Air fry the tofu cubes for 20 minutes or until golden brown; make sure to toss them occasionally to ensure
5. Add in the green beans and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Bon appétit!
Nutrition: Info237 Calories,8.5g Fat,31.4g Carbs,13.8g Protei.